The Hubbies 2015
Launched by The Hub, a leading media brand covering innovation and technology in digital marketing, the Hubbies celebrate breakthrough digital campaigns and the platforms that enable them. The Hubbies unearth the best examples of social and technology innovation, honoring work that sets the standard for what brands and marketing platforms can achieve. Winning campaigns and technologies are bold, relevant, and demonstrably effective - measured by level of innovation, digital analytics, consumer engagement, and business impact.
So think your campaign and/or technologies are bold enough? Download the Entry Kit and enter today.
Best Integrated Campaign
Best Use of Branded Content
Best Brand App
Best Use of Video
Best Real-Time Marketing
Best Digital Marketing Agency
Best Social Media Presence
Best Marketing Technology Promotion Campaign
Best in Show
Marketing Technology Exec of the Year (SVP & above-level marketing technology executive)
Marketing Technology Influencer of The Year
Young Marketing Technology Employee of the Year
Platform Awards - NEW!
Most Innovative Marketing Automation Platform
Most Innovative Social Media Marketing Platform
Most Innovative Integrated Marketing Suite
Most Innovative Analytics Platform
Most Innovative Content Marketing Platform
Most Innovative Mobile Marketing Platform
Most Innovative Web Optimization/Customer Experience Management Platform
Most Innovative PR and Communications Platform
Marketing Tech Startup of the Year (Company must have launched within the last 18 months)
The deadline for entries is Friday, January 23, 2015.
The late deadline for entries is Friday, January 30, 2015.
Entries are open to any brand, agency or marketing technology vendor within or outside the U.S.
Eligible work has to have been launched between October 16, 2013 - October 16, 2014.
Download the Entry Kit for all the info you need to know on how to enter.
Campaign & Platform Awards: $199
Individual Awards: FREE
The Hubbies winners and finalists will be announced and celebrated at a Reveal at Convene in New York City on April 1, 2015.
For further information about the Hubbies event, please contact:
- Facebook officially kills organic reach for brands, making all your Page "Likes" useless
- Optimizely now offers A/B testing for mobile apps
- Adobe Analytics adds in-store messaging capabilities through iBeacon targeting
- Infographic: How to use Google+ to build your business
- Review: Measurement simplified with CustomScoop's news and social media monitoring platform
- Infographic: What SEO is now vs. What SEO used to be
- Zuckerberg says Facebook organic reach is for users, not for marketers
- Infographic: How to improve your video's YouTube ranking
- Infographic: Why people don't stay on your website
- Infographic: How to calculate the ROI of a landing page using Google analytics
- The decline of organic reach and the future of branded content
- The Hub Podcast: Marketers give thanks (for some things)
- What You Need to Know Nov 20: Salesforce earnings, Data in the enterprise and b-2-b marketing trends
- Brands can now use Kiip to power their own loyalty programs through mobile
- What You Need to Know Nov 19: Prezi gets funded, Forrester slams social media, Twitter gets searchable.
Write for The Hub
Want to share your point of view?
Have something to say?
Products and tools to supercharge your content strategy.