The Hub Podcast touches upon the most important issues of the week. Omar and Keith talk about Dell's new data product, Oracle's licensing practices and Facebook's issues with its Facebook for Business Facebook page.
Start Me Up
Inside Dun and Bradstreet's campaign to improve its digital experience.
Platform helps startups manage product demand after crowdfunding.
A look at a new platform that turns selfies into advertisments.
The new platform acts like a "TurboTax for press releases'
A look at how the content curation platform operates.
Start Me Up: Using Dash, restaurants can predict your order, and you'll never have to use your wallet to pay
- Facebook officially kills organic reach for brands, making all your Page "Likes" useless
- Optimizely now offers A/B testing for mobile apps
- Adobe Analytics adds in-store messaging capabilities through iBeacon targeting
- Infographic: How to use Google+ to build your business
- Review: Measurement simplified with CustomScoop's news and social media monitoring platform
- Infographic: What SEO is now vs. What SEO used to be
- Zuckerberg says Facebook organic reach is for users, not for marketers
- Infographic: How to improve your video's YouTube ranking
- Infographic: Why people don't stay on your website
- Infographic: How to calculate the ROI of a landing page using Google analytics
- The decline of organic reach and the future of branded content
- The Hub Podcast: Marketers give thanks (for some things)
- What You Need to Know Nov 20: Salesforce earnings, Data in the enterprise and b-2-b marketing trends
- Brands can now use Kiip to power their own loyalty programs through mobile
- What You Need to Know Nov 19: Prezi gets funded, Forrester slams social media, Twitter gets searchable.
Write for The Hub
Want to share your point of view?
Have something to say?
Products and tools to supercharge your content strategy.