The Hub Podcast touches upon the most important issues of the week. Omar and Keith talk about Dell's new data product, Oracle's licensing practices and Facebook's issues with its Facebook for Business Facebook page.
Start Me Up
Platform helps startups manage product demand after crowdfunding.
A look at a new platform that turns selfies into advertisments.
The new platform acts like a "TurboTax for press releases'
A look at how the content curation platform operates.
Start Me Up: Using Dash, restaurants can predict your order, and you'll never have to use your wallet to pay
- Why companies need to increase their digital marketing budgets in 2015
- Half your digital ads are never seen, says Google
- Infographic: What SEO is now vs. What SEO used to be
- Zuckerberg says Facebook organic reach is for users, not for marketers
- Infographic: How to improve your video's YouTube ranking