Most Recent Articles by Rebekah Iliff
Jan 31, 2014
A few things we can learn about marketing strategy from two pop queens.
Aug 12, 2013
- Facebook officially kills organic reach for brands, making all your Page "Likes" useless
- Optimizely now offers A/B testing for mobile apps
- Adobe Analytics adds in-store messaging capabilities through iBeacon targeting
- Infographic: How to use Google+ to build your business
- Review: Measurement simplified with CustomScoop's news and social media monitoring platform
- Infographic: What SEO is now vs. What SEO used to be
- Zuckerberg says Facebook organic reach is for users, not for marketers
- Infographic: How to improve your video's YouTube ranking
- Infographic: Why people don't stay on your website
- Infographic: How to calculate the ROI of a landing page using Google analytics
- Dove, Friskies and Kohl's were the most "loved" brands on social media in October
- Infographic: Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday: Which one's bigger?
- What You Need to Know Nov 24: Amazon Video, Livefyre Studio and Snapchat AMAs
- The decline of organic reach and the future of branded content
- The Hub Podcast: Marketers give thanks (for some things)
Write for The Hub
Want to share your point of view?
Have something to say?
Products and tools to supercharge your content strategy.