Act-On expands into the European market
TrustRadius highlights the most buzzed about platforms on its site.
Still a long way to go for contextual marketing.
New real-time email marketing capabilities for Adobe Campaign.
The anatomy of an optimal email.
CEO Scott McCorkle reveals company wants to target midsize companies as well.
Only 11% of marketers use modern marketing tools.
Omar and Keith talk about Dreamforce, Optimizely and Hubspot's IPO
Hubspot went public today, here's what happens next.
Act-On software announces partnership with Ifbyphone
A look at how ReadyTalk cleaned up its content clutter and delivery
Larry Ellison declares Oracle "leader in marketing," takes shots at Salesforce at Open World keynoteSeptember 30, 2014
Former CEO remains cocky as ever
Marketo partners with 150 digital agencies
How Marketo went from Salesforce partner to competitor.
A useful new integration for Oracle Eloqua.
Alliance announced right after Publicis partnership with Adobe
A new ExactTarget tool to manage the customer journey on mobile.
Hubspot is now in the CRM market.
Here's how to boost your open and click-through rates.
Marketo launches an internal planning and execution tool.
Forrester identifies the top cross channel campaign management tools.
Are we overdoing it when it comes to automating our marketing tools?
Create emails your audience wants to click on.
Marketing automation platform HubSpot is going public.
Act-On launches its new CRM-agnostic approach.
Vendor rankings from Forrester's latest Wave report.
The non-profit's top marketer reveals the tools and strategy she uses to keep donors coming back.
Digital spending trends in 2014 vs 2013.
A purchased list is a dead list.
A powerful new integration from Salesforce.
- Facebook officially kills organic reach for brands, making all your Page "Likes" useless
- Optimizely now offers A/B testing for mobile apps
- Adobe Analytics adds in-store messaging capabilities through iBeacon targeting
- Infographic: How to use Google+ to build your business
- Review: Measurement simplified with CustomScoop's news and social media monitoring platform
- Infographic: What SEO is now vs. What SEO used to be
- Zuckerberg says Facebook organic reach is for users, not for marketers
- Infographic: How to improve your video's YouTube ranking
- Infographic: Why people don't stay on your website
- Infographic: How to calculate the ROI of a landing page using Google analytics
- The decline of organic reach and the future of branded content
- The Hub Podcast: Marketers give thanks (for some things)
- What You Need to Know Nov 20: Salesforce earnings, Data in the enterprise and b-2-b marketing trends
- Brands can now use Kiip to power their own loyalty programs through mobile
- What You Need to Know Nov 19: Prezi gets funded, Forrester slams social media, Twitter gets searchable.
Write for The Hub
Want to share your point of view?
Have something to say?
Products and tools to supercharge your content strategy.