Thank you for attending the inaugural Hub Convene!
On Monday March 31, Hub Convene brought together in-house executives, agency personnel, start-ups, entrepreneurs, digital gurus, and product and tool suppliers to explore the new nature of influence and engagement and to provide practical advice for marketers looking to exploit new channels available to communicate messages and establish influence.
We had speakers and panel discussions on innovation, social media and big data to name a few. For article and key take-aways from all of the sessions please CLICK HERE for the agenda.
We also gave out the first ever Hubbies Awards! A program for the most innovative, and inspiring creative digital work this past year. To see a list of the winners please CLICK HERE.
Date: Monday, March 31
Cost: Standard rate: $795
Groups of 2-5 rate: $595
Groups of 5+ rate: $495
Government/Academic rate: $499 (please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Where: W Hotel, 181 Third Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103
For more information on the W San Francisco Hotel, visit: http://www.wsanfrancisco.com/
- Why companies need to increase their digital marketing budgets in 2015
- Half your digital ads are never seen, says Google
- Infographic: What SEO is now vs. What SEO used to be
- Zuckerberg says Facebook organic reach is for users, not for marketers
- Infographic: How to improve your video's YouTube ranking