Thank you for attending the inaugural Hub Convene!
On Monday March 31, Hub Convene brought together in-house executives, agency personnel, start-ups, entrepreneurs, digital gurus, and product and tool suppliers to explore the new nature of influence and engagement and to provide practical advice for marketers looking to exploit new channels available to communicate messages and establish influence.
We had speakers and panel discussions on innovation, social media and big data to name a few. For article and key take-aways from all of the sessions please CLICK HERE for the agenda.
We also gave out the first ever Hubbies Awards! A program for the most innovative, and inspiring creative digital work this past year. To see a list of the winners please CLICK HERE.
Date: Monday, March 31
Cost: Standard rate: $795
Groups of 2-5 rate: $595
Groups of 5+ rate: $495
Government/Academic rate: $499 (please email email@example.com)
Where: W Hotel, 181 Third Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103
For more information on the W San Francisco Hotel, visit: http://www.wsanfrancisco.com/
- Facebook officially kills organic reach for brands, making all your Page "Likes" useless
- Optimizely now offers A/B testing for mobile apps
- Adobe Analytics adds in-store messaging capabilities through iBeacon targeting
- Infographic: How to use Google+ to build your business
- Review: Measurement simplified with CustomScoop's news and social media monitoring platform
- Infographic: What SEO is now vs. What SEO used to be
- Zuckerberg says Facebook organic reach is for users, not for marketers
- Infographic: How to improve your video's YouTube ranking
- Infographic: Why people don't stay on your website
- Infographic: How to calculate the ROI of a landing page using Google analytics
- The decline of organic reach and the future of branded content
- The Hub Podcast: Marketers give thanks (for some things)
- What You Need to Know Nov 20: Salesforce earnings, Data in the enterprise and b-2-b marketing trends
- Brands can now use Kiip to power their own loyalty programs through mobile
- What You Need to Know Nov 19: Prezi gets funded, Forrester slams social media, Twitter gets searchable.
Write for The Hub
Want to share your point of view?
Have something to say?
Products and tools to supercharge your content strategy.