A curious use of search engine marketing.
How to deal with Penguin 2.0.
Facebook emerges as the real challenger to Google's ad dominance
YouTube has a new tool for small time advertisers.
Combines crowdsourced ratings with product displays.
The dangers of not updating your own Google+ profile.
Latest research from eMarketer.
Introducing "Publisher University."
Facebook buys the third biggest video ad seller.
Adds video advertising to its DoubleClick service.
Tips for getting more out of Google's social media platform.
The competitive history of the two tech titans.
Google's vision for ads all over your house.
Small businesses might get an SEO boost.
The figures that matter for SEO.
Facebook launches "Audience Network" for developers.
Google+ head honcho Vic Gundotra departs.
Understanding the algorithm.
Tracking the evolution of the internet giant
When Sergey met Edward.
The two Y's team up to take on Google.
What will this mean for other proprietary content on YouTube?
Google+ has a big incentive for brands to be on it.
The longtime Google executive replaces Salar Kamangar as the video platform's new head.
- Facebook officially kills organic reach for brands, making all your Page "Likes" useless
- Optimizely now offers A/B testing for mobile apps
- Adobe Analytics adds in-store messaging capabilities through iBeacon targeting
- Infographic: How to use Google+ to build your business
- Review: Measurement simplified with CustomScoop's news and social media monitoring platform
- Infographic: What SEO is now vs. What SEO used to be
- Zuckerberg says Facebook organic reach is for users, not for marketers
- Infographic: How to improve your video's YouTube ranking
- Infographic: Why people don't stay on your website
- Infographic: How to calculate the ROI of a landing page using Google analytics
- The decline of organic reach and the future of branded content
- The Hub Podcast: Marketers give thanks (for some things)
- What You Need to Know Nov 20: Salesforce earnings, Data in the enterprise and b-2-b marketing trends
- Brands can now use Kiip to power their own loyalty programs through mobile
- What You Need to Know Nov 19: Prezi gets funded, Forrester slams social media, Twitter gets searchable.
Write for The Hub
Want to share your point of view?
Have something to say?
Products and tools to supercharge your content strategy.