About The Hub
Our coverage includes the breaking news and reviews for platforms that build solutions for social media, content marketing, mobile, marketing automation, customer experience management and digital advertising. We'll also bring you stories from digital marketers, revealing the tools they used for their campaigns and overall brand strategy.
The DNA of The Hub is rooted in San Francisco and Silicon Valley, but it also reflects innovation in New York City, Austin, Boston, Los Angeles and other areas of the US, as well as around the globe.
- Facebook officially kills organic reach for brands, making all your Page "Likes" useless
- Optimizely now offers A/B testing for mobile apps
- Adobe Analytics adds in-store messaging capabilities through iBeacon targeting
- Infographic: How to use Google+ to build your business
- Review: Measurement simplified with CustomScoop's news and social media monitoring platform
- Infographic: What SEO is now vs. What SEO used to be
- Zuckerberg says Facebook organic reach is for users, not for marketers
- Infographic: How to improve your video's YouTube ranking
- Infographic: Why people don't stay on your website
- Infographic: How to calculate the ROI of a landing page using Google analytics
- The decline of organic reach and the future of branded content
- The Hub Podcast: Marketers give thanks (for some things)
- What You Need to Know Nov 20: Salesforce earnings, Data in the enterprise and b-2-b marketing trends
- Brands can now use Kiip to power their own loyalty programs through mobile
- What You Need to Know Nov 19: Prezi gets funded, Forrester slams social media, Twitter gets searchable.
Write for The Hub
Want to share your point of view?
Have something to say?
Products and tools to supercharge your content strategy.